The Building Performance Analyst will work with Kirksey’s design team members and project consultants to assess the energy and daylight performance of early design schemes, conduct lifecycle cost analysis of HVAC and material options, evaluate photovoltaic feasibility, and create final energy and daylight models for LEED compliance. Additional analysis will include conducting whole building lifecycle assessments and computational fluid dynamic studies. Other duties involve sustainability and building performance research, post-occupancy evaluations, and some training of architectural staff on building performance modeling software.
- Bachelors or graduate degree in architecture, engineering, sustainability, building sciences, or a related degree.
- Close familiarity with the LEED rating system (LEED AP or Green Associate preferred). Familiarity with the WELL Building Standard, Fitwel, and SITES rating systems a plus.
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Bluebeam or Adobe Acrobat. Skills with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Ability to learn new software, codes, and standards quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work simultaneously with many people across teams
- Detail oriented with an ability to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Dependable and able tp wprl without close supervision.