WHO WE ARE
- Verdical Group is a leading full-service green building consulting firm specializing in Certification Project Management (LEED, WELL, Living Building Challenge, CALGreen, etc.), Energy Modeling, Commissioning, Net Zero Design, and Program Management. We also produce the nation’s largest annual Net Zero Building Conference
- Our core values include environmentalism, fun, inspiration, adventure, and learning.
- A growing group of 9 team members
- Certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency
- 1% for the Planet Member Company: we walk the talk, donating 1% of our annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental nonprofit organizations
- An equal opportunity employer; our diverse team is one of our greatest assets.
- Visit us at www.verdicalgroup.com and watch our About Us video here.
WHO YOU ARE
- A passionate professional with energy modeling and daylight modeling experience and an interest (or experience) in sustainability project management
- A strong technical writer and verbal communicator with a fastidious attention to detail and flawless follow-up
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised and in a multi-disciplinary team environment to meet deadlines
- An inspired change maker who wants to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You thrive in a work hard / play hard environment where you’re surrounded by like-minded, passionate sustainability professionals who are working to change the world through green building
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
-1-2+ years of professional experience with energy modeling (IES VE software preferred)
- Working knowledge of the primary aspects of sustainable design
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
- Strong data / information management skills including ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, organize and correlate findings, and incorporate into client deliverables
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (NOT REQUIRED)
- Professional experience with daylight modeling
- Experience with energy simulation software: EnergyPro, Open Studio, LightStanza, etc.
- Master's Degree in related field
- LEED AP and/or other related credentials
- Experience with Revit COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Full time exempt salary position
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid Health insurance (gold level PPO) and dental insurance
- $750/year continuing education stipend + 100% firm paid credential exams and renewal fees
- $100/month cell phone benefit
- $100/month commuter benefit for reducing our carbon footprint if you do not drive to work
- IRA (after one year of employment)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation and sick days + unpaid time off available for high performers
- 9 paid annual company holidays
- Flexible office schedule
-Attend industry conferences and events including USGBC-LA’s MGBCE and VG’s Net Zero Conference
- Quarterly team great outdoors adventures
- Send an email with both PDF cover letter and resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We look forward to hearing from you!