alliantgroup, LP is currently experiencing explosive growth! As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference.
We are in search of Consultants with Engineering backgrounds to join the firm! As a Consultant, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business, including attorneys, accountants, engineers, and scientists to quantify and substantiate cash-generating tax incentives that strengthen American businesses. You will directly benefit clients, and truly affect their bottom line.
- Identify, quantify, and qualify value-oriented benefits targeting our mid-market clients
- Act as lead consultant for project teams in a collaborative environment
- Build strong service-oriented relationships with clients in the Engineering Industry and related fields
- Travel to client site locations to identify and assess qualified activities and emerging technical advancements in the company’s field
- Substantiate and present findings to company owners and executives
- Learn and apply legal principles to complex technical analyses
- Conduct technical interviews to identify and gather relevant documentation to best substantiate quantitative analysis
- Review engineering and design documents to produce technical reports for clients
- 4-year degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, research and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
- High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft suite of products
- Professional Engineering license is a plus
Do Work That Matters. alliantgroup.