Office Location: Downtown LA and Pasadena
Verdical · (vər-dək-(ə)l) · n.an upward trend in positive environmental impact
WHO WE ARE
- Verdical Group is a leading full service green building consulting firm specializing in: Certification Project Management (LEED, WELL, Living Building Challenge, CALGreen, etc.), Energy Modeling, Commissioning, Net Zero Design and Program Management. We also produce the world’s largest annual Net Zero Building Conference.
- Our core values include environmentalism, fun, inspiration, adventure, and learning.
- A growing group of 9 team members.
- A certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
- A 1% for the Planet Member Company: we walk the talk, donating 1% of our annual revenue, not just profit, to environmental nonprofit organizations.
- An equal opportunity employer; our diverse team is one of our greatest assets.
- Visit us at www.verdicalgroup.com and watch our About Us video here.
WHO YOU ARE
- A skilled energy modeling and daylight modeling professional capable of independently running all aspects of built environment modeling across our project portfolio.
- An all-star talent with a working knowledge of LEED project management, including Energy & Atmosphere and Indoor Air Quality credits.
- Able to help other VG project managers with LEED and sustainability project documentation.
- Comfortable networking, teaching workshops, and presenting at industry events and at “lunch and learn” presentations for other firms, pursuing business opportunities and securing work.
- A coach, mentor, and technical advisor for other VG team members.
- An excellent project manager capable of proactively managing numerous projects, adapting to change, and continually following through to ensure successful project completion.
- A strong business writer and verbal communicator with fastidious attention to detail and flawless follow-up.
- An inspired change-maker who wants to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You thrive in a work hard / play hard environment where you’re surrounded by like-minded, passionate sustainability professionals who are working to change the world through green building.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 -7 years of project management experience (Senior Project Managers also encouraged to apply)
- Energy / Daylight modeling experience using IES VE, Energy Pro, and related software
- LEED BD+C and/or ID+C credential
- Expertise in green building rating systems and capability to independently run all aspects of a project, from kickoff to completion
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong data/information management skills, including ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, organize and correlate findings, and translate that information into client deliverables
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (NOT REQUIRED)
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- Experience with Life Cycle Assessments, Envision, Living Building Challenge, Declare labels, energy audits, WELL, and Fitwel
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Full time exempt salary position
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid Health insurance (gold level PPO) and dental insurance
- $750/year continuing education stipend + 100% firm paid credential exams and renewal fees
- $100/month cell phone benefit
- $100/month commuter benefit for reducing our carbon footprint if you do not drive to work
- IRA (after one year of employment)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation and sick days + unpaid time off available for high performers
- 9 paid annual company holidays
- Flexible office schedule, with option to work remotely occasionally
- Attend industry conferences and events, including USGBC-LA’s MGBCE and VG’s Net Zero Conference and Robin Hood Gala
- Quarterly team adventures in the great outdoors!
- Send an email with both PDF cover letter and resume attached to: applicants @ verdicalgroup.com
- Title both the combined PDF and the email “Project Manager and Energy Analyst - [Your Name]”
- We look forward to hearing from you!
www.VerdicalGroup.com | 213-282-7607 | Pasadena | Los Angeles
Office Location: Downtown LA and Pasadena